Twelve spikes per foot, each made from heat-treated stainless steel, are durable and corrosion resistant, while an independent layout allows them to move naturally with the foot and prevents snow from building up.
Chains are welded from stainless steel to ensure a long life and reliable performance, have a clean and more finished look, and provide added flexibility, durability and traction.
Reinforced using durable TPU inserts to ensure longevity, each patented eyelet allows the elastomer bands to be lighter and stronger, preventing tearing along the harness and at connection points.
Integrated into the harness with recessed connection points, the toe bale secures the foot’s position at the front of the shoe, preventing the toe from pushing through the front of the elastomer harness.
Raised Heal Tab
Allows for easy pull-back and removal.
Low-profile, extremely durable and ergonomically shaped, the elastomer bands are constructed from TPE for a secure fit and remain stretchy down to -30°F.
MICROSpikes Footwear Traction Specs:
• 12 spikes per foot (on all sizes)
• 3/8-inch spike length (1 cm)
• Spike Material: heat-treated 400 series stainless steel
• Weights per pair:
Small: 11.0 oz (312 g)
Medium: 11.9 oz (338 g)
Large: 13.1 oz (372 g)
Extra Large: 13.5 oz (382 g)
• Pack size: 5 x 3 x 2 inches (30 in3)
• 2-year warranty
• Tote sack included
• Care Instructions: Wash with lukewarm water and air-dry (do NOT dry with heat). Ensure the product is clean and dry before storage. Inspect before each use.