Use your high-torque cordless hand drill to quickly and easily drill ice holes with this Eskimo® Pistol Bit. The high-strength polymer flight sections and cutting head keep the auger lighter than the competition, while still maintaining its integrity in sub-zero temps. Two replaceable flat steel blades cut smoother, and faster, too. A hexagonal-shaped aluminum inner tube keeps the auger flight sections correctly oriented, plus efficiently transfers power to the cutting head. Designed to work with drills with 1/2″ chuck. Requires a minimum of an 18 volt, high-torque drill for best results.
- Engineered nylon/polymer flite keeps the unit lightweight, while maintaining impact resistance in sub-zero temperatures
- Hexagonal, aluminum inner stem shaft efficiently transfers power from drill to cutting head
- High-strength polymer cutting head gives you reliable performance in all conditions
- 2 replaceable flat steel blades offer smooth cutting and breakthroughs
- Bit-saving polymer top plate is slightly wider than the auger flight, so you won’t lose your drill or auger down the hole
- Compatible with high-torque, 1/2″ chuck cordless drills
This product does work with the clam drill plate!
8″ Pistol Bit:
- Auger Length: 40″
- Cutting Diameter: 8″
- Blade Style: Dual flat
- Drive Size: 1/2″
- Weight 3.25 lbs.
- Warranty: 1-year limited
- Mfg. Number: 35500